There is a New Employment Slot At Jumia. The company is hiring a Brand Manager.
As a Brand Manager for Electronics, Appliances, Phones and TVs, you will have the end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the brands that have been assigned to you; your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including vendors and brands.
- Develop and manage the subcategories of Electronics, Appliances, Phones and TVs under Jumia. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation.
- Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
- Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
- Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised and accredited University.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience within an e-commerce, retail merchandising or category management role.
- Experience working with top computing brands and scaling new businesses.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How To Apply For New Employment Slot At Jumia
Closing Date: Open
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED