There are Multiple Job Slots For ShS Graduates At Kasapreko. The company is in search of a Plant Protection Supervisor/Guard.
Under the direct supervision of the Plant Protection Supervisor, to provide security coverage to protect and safeguard all company assets in line with the policies of the company.
Kindly note that there are multiple slots available for this position.
See Also: New Job Update At Kasapreko Company Limited
- Welcomes and receives visitors coming into the company, obtain their names, addresses, purpose of visit and direct them to the appropriate department and staff.
- Ensures the safety and protection of employees against accident and company property.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Enforces Safety rules.
- Takes delivery of alcohol from Tema Harbour and issue to Blending Department.
- Checks loads on trucks leaving the premises, books loads in log book, stamps waybill and opens main gate to allow them out.
- Controls main gate for in-coming and out-going vehicles.
- Searches all staff going out during break and at close of day.
- Blows siren three times a day at 8.00am, 12.00 noon, and 1.00pm to alert staff of start time of work, lunch break and resumption time of work after lunch break.
- Acts as night receptionist; receives in-coming calls, opens and closes store room for requisitioned items to be collected by night staff.
- Checks arrival and departure times of Police Officers, signs against them and handover to day Supervisor.
- Senior High School Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience with a reputable Production or Manufacturing Company
- Investigative skills
- Good Communication skills
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Multiple Job Slots For ShS Graduates At Kasapreko – How To Apply
Application Closing Date: 1st July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED