Here is the MTN GlobalConnect Job Recruitment. The service of a Manager: FibreCo SWAT Infrastructure Planning (Opco Based) is needed.
The FibreCo SWAT Infrastructure Planning Manager will form a part of a highly-skilled group of technical and management experts responsible for terrestrial fiber development to enhance MTNs global fixed connectivity infrastructure within MTN GlobalConnect.
See Also: New Job Post At First National Bank
Key Performance Areas & Responsibilities:
- Ensure fibre infrastructure plan alignment and the bridge between FibreCo’s operations and GlobalConnect
- Ensure alignment on fibre infrastructure capex plan, business cases and business plans during the transition from OpCo to FibreCo
- Responsible for managing all aspects of fiber route demand on the NLD, Metro, FTTx, GPON, cross-border links, including network capacity management
- Develop high-level fiber designs and cost estimate models based upon desktop studies of field surveys
- Prepare RFP’s for aerial and underground fiber, GPON, including passive and active equipment’s
- Works with related stakeholder’s to ensure network designs are compliant with all established standards
- Recommend solutions for network expansion, routes diversity
- Collects and analyses network capacity data to forecast fiber capacity exhaustion and initiate fiber projects to address capacity constraints proactively to support future growth. Ex FTTS
- Utilize data to start projects, overbuild networks, optimize fiber routes, and address densification of metro services according to established network architecture standards
- Provide recommendations for network data improvements
- Understanding operational business functions and processes
- Maintain open communication across all areas of the business and work as a unit with consistency while designing, implementing
- Generation of the bills of materials and other supporting documentation for the design
- Creates greefleild fibre plans and costing to be used to assess the feasibility of FibreCo under various scenarios.
- Create fibre integration plans and costing for potential acquisition and/or partnerships.
- Minimum 4 Year Academic Degree (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer science as an advantage
- Certified PMP
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in telecommunications design, aerial and underground outside plant (OSP) fiber optic networks;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications project management, asset management, and network operations
- Proficiency with AutoCAProficiency with Microsoft Office, including advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge of small cell and dark fiber networks
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
Competencies & Skills:
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinker capable of analyzing issues and solving problems
- Must be able to work both independently or in a team environment successfully
- Need to maintain a positive attitude, be dependable, and accurate in all working situations
- Must be flexible to take on additional projects and job duties when required
- Solution Architecture
- Technical Solution Design
- Proposal writing
- Understanding of technology in the service provider environment, including internet protocols and metro Ethernet systems
- Analytical thinking
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Technical Skills
Understanding of undersea cables and transmission systems
- Commercial industry knowledge and pricing.
How To Apply For The MTN GlobalConnect Job Recruitment
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED