MTN Ghana Opens For Job Recruitment. The position of a Senior Analyst Human Resource Planning & Analytics is vacant at MTN.
The position holder will be responsible for implementing scalable methodologies and tools to optimize HR operations and streamline core HR processes that make up the employment life cycle and provide advanced business analysis to the HR Team.
The role is responsible for compiling, structuring, and analyzing human resources data to make conclusions that help streamline all processes, for data-driven choices and ensure functional decisions have the expected outcomes.
- Adopt HR processes and workflows to deliver independent business analysis for human resource functions data management and reporting.
- Work with complex HR data and collaborate with HR functional managers to help them make informed decisions.
- Conceptualizes and designs multi-system reports including designing and developing queries for reporting and special projects.
- Perform special projects and analyses around internal measurements and metrics to monitor HR programs including employee experience, demographics, HR trends, data collection and analysis, internal and external benchmarks.
- Work with cutting-edge technological tools to provide thorough data analysis and assist HR functional managers in crucial decision-making.
- Contribute to the streamlining of HR processes by suggesting relevant insights and analysing data about key HR processes.
- Work with business units and Product Managers to identify opportunities for process and/or data improvements.
- Gather requirements for reports from HR Functional Managers and Business units, design the layout, document functional specifications, write the technical specifications and work with application developers on the creation of reports or enhancements of existing reports.
- Support HR processes including recruitment, Learning and development, Employee experience and Organizational design with data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Prepare reports of data results and present findings to senior leadership.
- Recognize and suggest short-term and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance HR metrics.
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping, and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy.
- Perform employee data management and analysis processes to ensure that data is secure and maintained consistent with company policies and privacy regulations
Qualification, Skills And Experience
• University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Human Resource or related field and competent Computer Science skills or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Human Resource skills.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR and data analysis experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience improving employee experience and performance management through data analysis.
- Proficient human resource management systems.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with Microsoft Power BI for data visualization and MS SharePoint
- Oracle Cloud applications e.g., Hyperion/EPM, SQL, Tableau, and OBIEE.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Strong analytical, Information processing and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to achieve results
- Strong attention to detail
- Risk management
How To Apply For The MTN Ghana Opens For Job Recruitment
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED