The MTN Ghana Bright Foundation Scholarship for 2022 is currently open for qualified and eligible students to pursue their dreams of obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers students tuition, housing, research gear, and a reading materials stipend.
The Foundation’s major goal is to create a big community that can influence and support national and international development efforts. In order to attain similar goals, it encourages teamwork and resource sharing.
About the MTN Bright Foundation Scholarship 2022
MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 to operate as a single point of contact for all of MTN’s CSR initiatives in Ghana. The Foundation’s current focus areas are health, education, and economic empowerment.
The Foundation is a separate legal entity with its own Board of Directors and Patrons who are in charge of the Foundation’s operations.
It is committed to the country’s socioeconomic development by implementing effective and long-term social interventions in communities around the country.
What you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarship
For nearly two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has offered a variety of sponsorship programs to thousands of deserving students across Africa.
MTN Ghana Foundation now provides scholarships to Ghanaian students wishing to pursue a variety of courses at various levels of education in Ghana.
- Scholarship: MTN Bright Foundation Scholarship
- Host Country: Ghana
- Eligibility: Ghanaian Tertiary Students
- Cost of Tuition
- Research devices
- Stipend for reading materials
Below are the requirements for the MTN Foundation Scholarship. To be eligible, one must;
- First be a Ghanaian brilliant but needy student.
- Secondly, be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results.
- Being actively involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues
- Must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
Requirements to Apply for the Scholarship
- One-Page Motivational Letter
- A valid email address
- A valid and active phone number
- Proof of Being a student
How To Apply for the MTN Bright Foundation Scholarship 2022
- Visit the Scholarship page by Clicking Here
- Sign Up / register with the appropriate documents to make a request inorder to gain access to the portal.Note: An email confirmation would be sent to you after your acount has been approved by the foundation.
- Login to the portal using your email and password provided. Click payments on the menu bar and select request payments.
- Fill out the necessary details to request for a scholarship grant and Click Submit to send a request.
- The appropriate office would look at your scholarship request and make a decision whether grants would be offered or denied.
- An email or SMS would be sent to you to know the current status of your request.
- You can track your scholarship request through the portal by visiting the Payment History tab.
- For More Information, Click Here.
- You can print the application form Here.
- Application for the scholarship is completely FREE!
- If you are actively on any other scholarship, you are not eligible.
- Priority will be given to students pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial intelligence and data analytics.
- Females and students with disability are encouraged to apply.
The deadline for submission is July 4, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED