Here is the Mt Olivet Methodist Academy Job Recruitment. Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy is a Christian educational institution located in Dansoman.
Founded in 1990, the Academy has grown steadily and now has a population of 800 learners, with a staff
strength of sixty (60).
It is licensed and classified as a GRADE:’A’ school by the Ghana Education Service. It has a strong academic tradition and is committed to the professional development of its staff
Currently, The school is inviting job applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Head Teacher.
Skills / Attributes Required
Interested applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Be a practising and committed Christian, preferably a Methodist.
- Be a professional teacher with a minimum of 10ycars’ experience
out of which at least 3 years should be in a managerial position.
- Possess a relevant PostGraduate Degree.
- Be of at least an Assistant Director 1 rank.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Not more than 55 years of age.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Possess a working knowledge in ICT.
Salary: Very attractive
How To Apply For Mt Olivet Methodist Academy Job Recruitment
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- An application Letter.
- Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three referees.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates.
A write-up detailing at least ten (10) steps he/she would take to improve the performance of the School.
Applicants should address their applications to:
The School Manager
Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy
11,27th Road (SNIT FLATS ROAD)
Applications should be submitted personally at the Secretariat, Mt. Olivet Methodist Academy
Closing Date: Not later than 1st July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED