Moove Advertises New Job Vacancy. Moove is looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst with a strong financial acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Treasury Analyst. This position will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
As a proven result-driven person, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the preparation, monitoring, and reporting of the company’s general ledger.
In this role, you will dig deep into the financial information system, monitor month-end closing as well as suggest improvements and support implementation.
If you’ve got an analytical mind, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for forecasting, this is the role for you!
What You’ll be Doing
- Download remittances from daily collections
- Reconcile remittances and ensure all differences are followed up.
- Prepare and upload all payments to vendors and customers
- Record all bank transactions in the relevant accounting software
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Update prepayment and intercompany payable schedules and ensure intercompany balances (receivable and payable) for Ghana entities are in agreement
- Upload staff salaries and make statutory payments including withholding taxes for all companies
- Prepare all bank documentation and liaise with banks for account opening and online banking set-ups for companies
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of financial year-end files
- Support the annual financial audit process
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc duties
What You will need for this position
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in accounting or finance-related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years in an accounting role
- Proficiency in data collation and analysis
- Proficiency in the use of an accounting system
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts, principles, and practices regarding budgeting and management reporting
- Good understanding of:
- IFRS and other Local/ international accounting standards and practices
- Income tax and VAT legislation
- Good knowledge of trend analysis
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple priorities
How To Apply For Moove Advertises New Job Vacancy
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED