Plan International is looking to work with a Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (WISE).
- Support the monitoring and evaluation system, tools and processes development
- Support the finalization and validation of Performance measurement frameworks with relevant stakeholders
- Support the integration of indices designed as composite measurements that aggregate, rank and summarize multiple indicators and data points.
- Support the development of qualitative and quantitative monitoring tools suited to the needs and capacities of WROs operating at different levels.
- Conduct project monitoring inclusive of tool design and development; data collection, cleaning and compilation; analysis, validation and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of Management Information System to systematically collect, store and analyze output and activity information.
- Support the conduction of project baseline and endline studies inclusive of developing Terms of Reference and ensuring consultants deliver high quality reports (support in verifying the methodology, the relevance of the tools, and the quality of the report submitted) and value for money.
See Also: New Job Opportunities At Promasidor
Qualification and Experience:
- Advanced degree in statistics, measurement, planning, monitoring & evaluation, development studies, Social science, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in program planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and research of development projects.
- Good understanding of results-based management tools and approaches
- Demonstrable good experience in developing and implementing MEL systems, inclusive of Management Information Systems
- Good knowledge of the processes, procedures and systems in project planning, management, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Good experience in leading quantitative and qualitative tool design and data collection techniques, statistical analysis, and data presentation and validation of results.
- Knowledge in women’s economic empowerment programming and working with different stakeholders (the private sector, government and non-profit organizations) is an advantage.
This post holder will be stationed in Sunyani in the Bono Region with regular travel (approximately 50% of time) to project locations where the partner organizations operate.
Check Also: New Job Opening At PalmPay
How To Submit An Application For Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (WISE)
Closing Date: 31st January, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED