Here is the Mondelēz International Job Advertisement. This reputable company is looking to hire a Cocoa Manager, West Africa.
How you will contribute
To excel in this role, you use your business and crop analytical skills to parse data to provide regular and timely cocoa reports to help with cocoa price forecasting. You lead and manage field teams for cocoa trekking/monitoring operations and the collection of data, and liaise with key cocoa entities in Ghana and Ivory Coast (suppliers, cocoa bodies, government agencies, cocoa traders, processors, NGO’s, civil society and businesses in the region). You also provide commercial and technical support to cocoa programs in the company and in the region.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Agricultural commodities with some experience in the cocoa sector a decided advantage
- Leading teams with spirit and passion that motivates them to give their best
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to be innovative, work efficiently and accurately but with speed, and to demonstrate flexibility to achieve goals and targets in a challenging and unique environment
More About The Role:
KFSH, Ghana branch is operating as a registered entity in Ghana. The main function of this branch is to operate as a point of contact for the Global Cocoa Price Risk Management Team, based in Zug, Switzerland. The role will be responsible for cocoa related activities in the region with focus on Ghana and Ivory Coast.
- Procurement and business analyst in the cocoa category and should have the capabilities of analysing market data, understand the local markets and developments in the cocoa and related sectors and provide quality service to all key stakeholders
- Build and maintain relations with Mondelez key cocoa suppliers in the region with the purpose of gaining valuable shared insight within the cocoa sector from farm gate to shipping
- Encouraged to build and maintain relations with CocoBOD in Ghana and the CCC in the Ivory Coast
The West Africa Cocoa Manager should have three clear areas of involvement going forward:
- Managerial and technical lead on cocoa crop forecasting and model development Cocoa commodity research and conversations representing KFSH or CPRM Financial management and budget planning
Education / Certifications:
- Technical Education (Agriculture or Horticulture)
- Communication in English
Job specific requirements:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in agriculture commodities and with preferably some years in the cocoa sector
- Commodity price risk management
- Knowledge of other agricultural crops
- Working with government agencies, private sector
Critical requirement of the role
How To Apply For The Mondelēz International Job Advertisement
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED