There is a job vacancy for MFS Finance Manager At Vodafone Ghana. The role reports into the Financial Operations Head in the Finance organisation under the CFO.
Impact on the Business
- Manage End-to-End Accounting of all MFS related transactions.
- Ensure Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts under MFS, and ensure transactions posted into wrong accounts are corrected and aged items are properly tracked with clear action plans and the make- up of the balances on the balance sheet is clearly understood.
- Effectively liaise with all relevant stake holders in ensuring smooth running of Mobile Finance Operations.
- Be the centre of excellence on all financial matters within the business; Providing sound financial advice as and when required within a matrix environment.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Ensure timely delivery of Regulatory reports to both Internal and External parties.
- Ensure MFS Adherence to all Group policies, Controls, and guidelines.
Customers, Suppliers and Third Parties
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial in growing the Mobile Finance Business.
- Provide relevant documentations required for internal & external audit purposes
- Work with banks daily to solve operational issues
Leadership and Teamwork
- Establish and maintain good working relation with other employees within the Finance Operations Team and externally, Commercial, Bankers and Other Third Parties
- Ensure appropriate distribution of workload amongst team.
- Prepare annual performance appraisals
- Assist in the year end audit
Innovation and Change
- Use innovative thinking and ability to challenge existing processes
- Make contribution towards developing strong controls for financial processes and improving accurate recording of financial transactions.
- Monthly Reconciliation Report
- Team Motivation / Engagement Level
- Minimum 5 years work experience with at least 3 years in an accounting or a similar finance role
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables
- Fintech industry experience a Plus
- Computer literate, strong in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communicator, both written and oral – Confident in liaising at all levels
- Proven analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure to extremely tight deadlines
- To have good understanding of financial transactions and accounting for them
- Experience in reconciliation and reporting
- To be knowledgeable in the use of ERP accounting systems preferably SAP
How To Apply For MFS Finance Manager At Vodafone Ghana
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED