Here is a job Vacancy for the position of a Mechanical Technician Engineer At Electrofax Engineering Services.
Ideal candidate should be proactive and results oriented in quarry operations and equipment maintenance. Should be able to design and implement complex operational systems to achieve milestones, monthly and annual quotas. Should be able to do system troubleshooting.
Details of the Mechanical Technician Engineer at Electrofax Engineering Services
- JOB: Mechanical Technician Engineer
- COMPANY: Electrofax Engineering Services (Gh.) Limited
- LOCATION: Tarkwa
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Candidate should be a licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer in quarry operation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform project estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales
• Review technical drawings and specifications and ensure that installation and operations are in conformity.
• Contribute in undertaking relevant research in area of operations and/or services
• Competent computer-aided/assisted software (AUTOCAD) user.
• Ensure continuous improvement to meet clients’ requests and targets
• Contribute to working capital optimization by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance
routines on critical equipment’s).
• Attend to all faults and ensure routine maintenance of plant, machines and equipment.
• Support in ordering critical spare parts.
• Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify causes of errors or defects.
• Servicing, repairing, modifying and testing equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical principles.
• Documenting, recording and analysing data.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BEng/HND in Mechanical Engineering
• Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• Professional certification in Project Management (Required)
• WORKING EXPERIENCE 10 years and above
REQUIRED SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have strong analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, Ms Project and working experience in planned maintenance.
• Strong ability to manage process plant instrumentation and electrical equipment maintenance
• Sound process plant business acumen and ability to influence main cost drivers to achieve set objectives.
• Must possess mineral commission competency certificate to work as an Engineer in a Mine (Required).
• Must have a very good inter departmental relationship
• Experience working in a mining or quarry setting is preferred.
• Possess significant experience managing and executing projects or have evidential detailed analysis and contract management skills
- SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
- Location: Tarkwa
How To Apply For The Mechanical Technician Engineer At Electrofax Engineering Services
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 24 July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED