Guinness has an amazing employment slot where a new Mechanical Engineer is needed to join its growing team. The engine let will report to the Site Engineer & Asset Care Manager.
- Ensure alignment to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Standards and compliance to maintenance regulatory standards at all times.
- Lead the deployment of the MMS Asset Care practices in the shift asset care teams and within the support team
- Lead the specialist support team to ensure maximum equipment availability
- Ensure the asset care team complete all scheduled specialist improvement activity.
- Attend daily asset care review meetings, and take appropriate action to provide support to course correct non conformance
- Continuously drives for next level of performance through review of Autonomous Maintenance, Asset Care and Focussed Improvement.
- Ensure effective management of spare parts
- Take ownership for the asset care budget and ensure most efficient solutions are completed
- Develop team morale, recognise great performance and take timely action to address under performance where vital
- Role model and coach team in the use of problem-solving tools
- Apply specialist knowledge to lead improvement projects using DMAIC methodology
- Engage with the Daily Operational Review meetings to raise, discuss and follow up on persistent performance issues to root cause problem solving and effective control
Entry Level Requirements:
- A qualified time served trade BSc/Hnd Mechanical
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in an operations environment
- Relevant IBD qualification (General Certificate in Spirits/Beer Packaging) or willing to complete
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team
- Thorough solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in all areas of plant in area
- Proactive structured problem-solving skills learnt through exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, TPM or Manex
- Expert knowledge of RCPS, 5S, Set Up Time Reduction, Autonomous Maintenance
- Basic financial awareness, understanding of business drivers, budgeting processes.
- Proficient in use of standard business (MS Office) and Diageo packages.
- Project Management skills & experience
- Track record of maintenance management – important metric improvement, planning effectiveness and alignment
How To Send The Needed Application For The Role Of Mechanical Engineer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED