There is a Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Dikan Center. Dikan is looking for experienced professionals who are skilled, passionate about what they bring to the table, and looking for the opportunity to be a part of building Dikan.
- Ensure the high-quality curriculum and assessment delivery of the center’s programs and courses are in line with relevant standards and regulations.
- Create, monitor, and mentor a high-quality tutor roster and pursue excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the Teacher Professional Development Plan.
- Work on a number of projects simultaneously, making sure none of them backslide over the course of creative development.
- Design Dikan’s brand and establish creative direction for the organisation and brand guidelines for all departments to follow.
- Contribute to visual research for ongoing brand evolution
- Manage, update and maintain the Dikan website.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Manage, strategize, design, develop content and monitor all Dikan Center social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Ensure the library meets the needs of precise users, including postgraduate students and disabled students.
- Publish and update archives and content on the library’s website (e.g. book summaries, reviews, blog, etc.)
- Research, pitch, write, capture, edit, and produce creative, original quality visual content and compelling stories for multiple platforms.
- Develop and cultivate a vast network of resources within the creative industry in Africa.
- Build and develop a network of contacts, including writers, producers, film festivals, and public funding bodies
- Create and implement an annual fundraising strategy to support the program, vision and general operating expenses.
- Develop and implement a strategy for solicitation of major gifts, foundation and government grants, and significant individual donors
- Develop and support new and current partnership engagements, including identifying and building relationships with prospective collaborative partners.
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply – Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Dikan Center
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 10th May, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED