There is a Mass Job Recruitment At Ministry of Local Government Decentralisation and Rural Development (MLGDRD). MLGDRD is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the position listed below.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual work plans of the project in close collaboration with other PIU staff
- Establish procedures for acheiving set targets and ensure compliance with codes of conduct and standards in all technical transactions
- Develop and manage the project’s online communication plan including social media plans, including facebook, public website, Twitter, etc
- The Community Driven Development/Capacity Building Specialist will work with other members of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU).
- Develop a stakeholder oriented knowledge management strategy at the four country and national levels
- Develop all project-related system/software application based on project requirements to support activities and maximise the use of digital solutions under the project
- Design and operationalise all needed MIS software, electronic-based tools and systems for Project delivery in collaboration with the Digital/Software Engineer
- Lead the development, implementation and update of an LED strategy for the project, in consultation with the Project Coordinator, and relevant learns and stakeholders at the national, regional and district level
- Identify opportunities in the communities for the operationalsation of social development activities
How To Apply For The Mass Job Recruitment At Ministry of Local Government Decentralisation and Rural Development
Click on any of the positions listed above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 5th August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED