There is a job vacancy for Manager (Legal And Corporate Affairs) At Dangote Industries Limited.
- Manage media relationships
- Cultivate and manage relationship with media representatives.
- Coordinates all key interactions with partners to ensure the achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Coordinate legal matters with Company Lawyers
- Represent the company in all legal matters
- Representing Company at Courts Effective reputation management.
- Managing the reputation of the organization
- Developing, implementing and evaluating communication strategies
- Ensuring effective two-way internal communication
- Taking the lead on media handing, proactively placing good news stories, dealing with inquiries and producing media release
- Developing links with stakeholders
- Playing a key role in Issue Management and Planning
- Taking editorial responsibility for the organization’s website, and other corporate communications tools
- Prepare all media communications content, including digital and social media communication.
- Manage effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Manage effective relationships with media stakeholders.
- Act as a first point of contact regarding all media stakeholder engagement and manage the implementation of external communication protocol, processes and procedures.
- In partnership with Marketing and Branding function, facilitate media profiling of the company and maintain the required company image and brand through effective media profiling control.
- Where required, act as an alternative spokesperson or media liaison for the company.
- Assist in developing PR and Media Relations plans for target stakeholders, and support the onsite staff and contractors in implementing communications plans.
- Write and issue print media background briefings, issue-specific fact sheets, talking points and content for the Group website
- Manage day-to-day publicity efforts for TV, radio, print etc.
- Draft and edit Public Relations collaterals including press releases, speeches, FAQ, briefing notes, corporate PowerPoint and corporate advertorials.
- Maintain working relationship with media outlets, key stakeholders, bringing inaccuracies and errors to the attention of writers and editors in a timely fashion.
- Plan and oversee press events.
- Providing in-house legal advice to management
- Handling all in-house contract documents
- In collaboration with HR, prepare legal responses to the Labour Commission and other government agencies / bodies
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Effective reputation management
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Event planning experience.
- Media relationships.
- Effective crises management
Education & Work Experience
- A qualified practicing lawyer with a Degree in Law.
- Any other degree in Mass Communication or a related discipline is an advantage.
- Membership of any professional bodies will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 18 years relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of cement business and related (Manufacturing) businesses.
- Deep understanding of the industry including trends and practices.
- Deep understanding of media Relations, including media categories.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media.
Skills & Competence
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Private health insurance
- Provident Fund
How To Apply For Manager (Legal And Corporate Affairs) At Dangote Industries Limited
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED