A Manager (IT Fintech Operations) is needed At MTN Ghana.
The position holder will be responsible for driving and efficiently managing, planning, designing, implementing and maintaining of Fintech platforms, supporting Services and ensuring that all user departments and stakeholders’ requirements are fully met timeously.
- Highly dynamic and competitive technology industry
- Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
- Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized
- Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
- Performance driven environment
- Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
- Active media engagement and brand reputation
- Agile ways of working
Recommended: Latest Job Recruitment At IC Africa
- Manage & improve the Operation & Maintenance process of the Mobile Money Services and systems.
- Prepare & design all needed process & procedures relevant to the tasks performed by the section internally & externally.
- Generates relevant weekly and monthly reports (Activity, Performance, KPIs, Statistics and Marketing reports etc).
- Ensure Efficient Operation/Monitoring/Optimization of the services related to the Fintech Support platforms:
- Ericsson Wallet Platform
- Open API
- MoMo Market Place
- Banking and Third-Party Integration
- Web Services Application
- AML/Security Services
- Work closely with cross functional team for the design and implementation of any new service.
- Ensure proper handling of Fintech complaints and timely resolution within the set targets.
- Ensure friendly and good relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure Fintech platforms compliant with regulatory and IT governance standards and practices
- Organise periodic review meetings with user department.
- Implement PPP with all user departments.
- Provide necessary governance to ensure Managed Services partner meet their SLA targets
- Ensure Constant review of processes, procedures and policies and recommend for improvement
- Assists and occasionally leads projects related to the Fintech Services, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within the budget allocated.
- May perform related duties assigned by immediate supervisors
- Minimum of a University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
- Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications.
- ITIL Practitioner Certified.
- Should have attended and attained some hours of Management and Leadership training/workshops
- COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- Scrum certification
- Agile working knowledge and related certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in IT with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security
- Risk and data flow Analysis
- System capabilities, limitations, and programming logic (Mandatory).
- Good knowledge in the following systems: Oracle and Ericsson ECW
- Basic TCP/IP, LAN and WAN Topologies
- IT Service Management (ITSM) or ITIL Standards Framework expertise.
- COBIT Certification
- Basic Finance Knowledge
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
For more job opportunities click here
How To Apply For Manager (IT Fintech Operations) At MTN Ghana
- Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-IT-ADTRACKMGR1 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:[email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing Date: 15th July, 2022
Read More About the Job/apply via LinkedIn HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED