A Manager Customer Insight Base Distribution And Lead generation is needed at MTN . The purpose of the position is to enable the customer base management strategy and campaign roadmap by performing deep base analytics, identifying commercial opportunities which supports the overall CVM strategy and P&L by increasing offer relevance and revenue uplift.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Statistics, or related disciplines
- Working skills in SQL & Power BI is a must
- Knowledge of Pricing and statistical modelling will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. 3 years of which must have been in the Telecoms industry in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience in base management (preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership in base analytics within a large organisation
- Experience in commercialisation and automation of analysis
- Commercially acumen
- Strong knowledge of Telco/Techco products and service offerings to customers
- Sound knowledge of business and CVM systems principles
- Practices, techniques and theories of CVM reporting and internal controls
- CVM standards, practices, and techniques
- Profound ability to interpret information and understand underlying commercial drivers of performance of ICT industry
- Proven knowledge to create and manage a high-performance analytics team
- Bridge between Marketing and Technology – Ability to work with business intelligence units and IT to define system and reporting requirements
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on plans, priorities, and demonstrable results in a demanding and fast-moving environment
- and shares knowledge effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication – ability to communicate effectively with senior executives to get buy-in and share results and with the CVM and commercial teams to achieve implementation,
- Strong presentation skills and commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
- Consultative and facilitating Skills
- Influencing skills
- Investigative skills
How To Apply – Manager Customer Insight Base Distribution And Lead generation at MTN
Closing Date: 13th May, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.