M-KOPA Announces New Job Opportunity. The company is hiring a Regional Risk Co-Ordinator.
Based in West Africa, the role Supports the ERM function in the facilitation of risk assessments, conducting reviews on the implementation of risk mitigation action plans and KRIs, and preparing a summary report of findings. Facilitating ad hoc risk assessments as required.
Key Job Function
(Main activities undertaken by the jobholder and reflective of the most important features of the job)
- Maintain a regional and departmental risk register.
- Based on a review of procedures and walkthroughs, maintain an inventory of internal controls, and map them to key risk areas.
- Execution of the key risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the organization.
- Work with the business to conduct Risk assessments and ensure the Risk owners follow through with the mitigations
- Conduct on a regular basis operational risk assessment for projects, products, processes, and any ad hoc assessment as requested by the business.
- Development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
- Identify emerging risks. This includes risks associated with new products and services, customer types, geographies, and channels.
- Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting, analyze the data and apply it to various key risk areas to update the risk profile
- Identify opportunity areas for the business and give recommendations for implementation.
- Supporting implementation of various ISO standards in the business that are risk-based.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Holder of Risk Management Certification, CPA/ACCA, CISA etc is an added advantage
- Upper second-class degree from a recognized University
- Risk Management certification – Cert IRM, Dip IRM, ISO 31000 is an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in a risk management position.
- Detailed knowledge of cross functional operations and impact of one department to another
- Excellent report writing, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Strong change and project management skills, including the ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
M-KOPA Announces New Job Opportunity – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED