There is a job vacancy for Logistics & Supply Chain Support – Graduate Talent Program at Zipline. They are looking for fresh graduates to occupy this position.
Our graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
As a graduate trainee on the logistics and inventory team, you will support the logistics and receiving areas within the department and partner with Finance and other departmental leaders regarding operational needs. You will assist in handling inventory, shipping products, generating purchase orders, and processing invoices. The Procurement and Supply Chain graduate trainee will also assist the team in charge of coordinating the scheduling of items to the various distribution centers so they should have excellent communication skills.
- Support the country inventory, logistics and supply chain management team according to company guidelines
- Perform data collection and maintenance for various projects in the team
- Prepare reports concerning supply chain and logictics operations
- Update and maintain ad hoc departmental reports
- Perform research activities in order to improve supply chain operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in the coordination and editing of communications, processes and tasks that align with and support the overall goals of the team and organization
- Generate department related reports
- Work with Zipline’s Global organization to develop, implement and monitor inventory control policies, procedures and systems.
- Manage inventory at Central Docking Facility and coordinate onward redistribution to required Distribution Centers.
- Support facilities team to develop and execute procurement plans for country operations.
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain and Procurement or any relevant field
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups and have experience building strong and high-trust relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You need to speak proficient English
- Must be eligible for National Service for the 2022/2023 year
Logistics & Supply Chain Support – Graduate Talent Program – How To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED