Here is the LMI Holding Latest Job Update. The position of a Corporate Treasurer is vacant at a reputable company. The corporate treasurer’s aim is to ensure the financial success of the organisation by managing the money and financial risks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, reviewing, and protecting Organisation’s financial wellbeing
- Ensuring cash flow is adequate.
- Handling daily cash balances and the money market
- Ensuring that proposed projects are likely to be beneficial.
- Managing major projects such as company refinancing
- Assessing the likely impact of problems such as late payments, limited cash flow etc
- Making decisions about Organisation’s funding options, insurance contracts and other financial issues
- Carrying out risk management activities
- Liaising with company investors, bankers, and senior managers
- Negotiating and evaluating overdrafts and loans with bankers
- Maintaining records
- Recruiting, training, and supervising junior staff
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession/industry.
- Customer Centric
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
- Strong systems/technology skillset with project management experience
- Deep understanding of finance and treasury activities, including banking, cash and liquidity management, and capital markets
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance from a recognised tertiary institution.
- An MBA will be a plus.
- Minimum, 8 years of experience working in corporate treasury
How To Apply For The LMI Holding Latest Job Update
Qualified candidates are entreated to send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 11th July, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED