Here is Lincoln University Scholarship For International Students 2022. Applications are invited from International students who wish to study at Lincoln University Scholarship for the school year 2022-2023.
The renowned University located at New Zealand is offering scholarships to overseas postgraduate students.
- To meet the requirements, students must have a GPA of at least B+ in their last year of their bachelor’s degree.
All international students who qualify for the scholarship will receive NZ$7,000 or NZ$10,000 to help cover the costs of their studies in one of the 180 credit taught master’s programs.
NZ$10,000 for the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Fintech and Investment Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
NZ$7,000 for the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Policy and Management
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
How To Apply For Lincoln University Scholarship For International Students
For more information on the school and the scholarship application process, kindly click HERE
About The University
As the nation’s first degree-granting Historically Black College and University (HBCU), Lincoln University has an important and impactful legacy to live up to. When you join the ranks of our diverse, international student body of more than 2,200, you’ll be part of a learning community built on a culture of innovation and excellence. After graduating, you’ll be welcomed into a rich, worldwide network of alumni who can open the door to countless career opportunities. Don’t miss this opportunity.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.