Here is the Latest Position Of Employment At Nestlé. The company Is hiring a CWA Customs & Excise Compliance Manager.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Customs and Excise Compliance Manager – CWA HEAD OFFICE who ensures compliance with customs regulations and ensure customs optimization within business objectives across the CWAR region. Ensure management of customs compliance, archiving, reporting, provisions. Ensures appropriate management reporting on key customs issues.
See Also: Vodafone Ghana Latest Employment Update
A day in the life of…
- Drives Nestlé customs strategy to optimize local customs and excise duties consistent with business objectives. Responsible to achieve NNS/OG/OP1 objectives for defined category
- Drives Nestlé customs strategy to optimize local customs and excise duties consistent with business objectives.
- Ensure full adherence to AfCFTA and build relationship with AfCFTA authorities.
- Manages Customs authorities, customs audits and customs litigations.
- Manages communication/representation with customs authorities, external advisers, external auditors, and business organizations. Promote the I2L Mindset.
- Keeps informed about changes to Customs treaties, WTO publications, laws, customs rulings, Jurisprudence, and considers impact on business.
What will make you successful
- Core knowledge of the 10 Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility.
- Understanding of business principles & best practices to ensure customs compliance and customs optimization within Nestlé governance standards.
- Good understanding of company strategy and objectives.
- Knowledge of company’s corporate /legal/tax/customs structure.
- Understanding the company’s products and business processes
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration or Finance. Chartered or Certified Accountant
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 6 years’ experience in tax compliance and advisory with good exposure in customs and excise
Location: Ghana (Airport)
How To Apply For The Latest Position Of Employment At Nestlé
Closing Date: 10th July, 2022
Nestlé thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED