Here is the Latest Open Position At UNICEF. There are hiring a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Integrated Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Planning (IMEP)
Provide technical support to ensure that the Country Office and national partners use a well-prioritised and realistic plan of research, monitoring and evaluation activities that will provide the most relevant and strategic information to manage the Country Programme, including tracking and assessing UNICEF’s distinct contribution.
- Situation Monitoring and Assessment
Provide technical support to ensure that the Country Office and national partners have timely and accurate measurement of change in conditions in the country or region, including monitoring of socio-economic trends and the country’s wider policy, economic or institutional context, to facilitate planning and to draw conclusions about the impact of programmes or policies.
- Programme Performance Monitoring
Provide technical support to ensure that the Country Office has quality information to assess progress towards expected results established in annual work plans.
Provide technical support to ensure that a well-prioritised and strategic selection of evaluations at the programme or Country Office strategy level is managed in order that each evaluation is designed and carried out with quality process and products and that evaluation results are useful to the intended audience.
Provide technical support to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation capacities of Country Office staff and national partners – government and civil society – are strengthened enabling them to increasingly engage in and lead monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Communication and Partnerships
Provide technical support to ensure that all of the above tasks are carried out and accomplished through effective communication and partnerships.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A first University Degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, information management, advanced statistical research.
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant professional experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How To Apply For The Latest Open Position At UNICEF
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED