Here is the Latest Job Vacancy At PassionAir. PassionAir is a Ghanaian airline that started scheduled domestic operations in Ghana in August 2018. Currently, we seek to provide efficient linkages with the West African cities and developing Accra as a major hub for the region. We will provide seamless connectivity for the passengers with the carriers flying to the popular European, American, Middle East and African destinations through our partnerships and interline initiatives.
- The Pilot In Command (PIC) is to ensure the aircraft is in airworthy condition prior to the flight and for operating the assigned aircraft.
- The successful candidate is directly responsible for the safety of the passengers, crew, and cargo when the doors are closed.
- The PIC is responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft from when the aircraft is ready to move for take-off until it comes to a stop after the end of the flight and engines are shut down.
- He/She shall comply with the relevant Parts of the Flight Operations Manual, company directives, GCADs and procedures, and Regulations, Laws and procedures of the State in which the aircraft is being operated.
Minimum Qualifications/Working Experience
- 3500 hours total time
- 1000 hours multi-engine time
- 150 hours time on type (Dash 8, 300 or 400) or aircraft of similar complexity
- 500 hours Pilot in Command
Latest Job Vacancy At PassionAir – HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should kindly forward their CVs and cover letters to [email protected]
Closing Date: Not later than 17:00 on Tuesday, 28 December 2021.
Please indicate the position your are applying for in the subject line.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED