Here is the Latest Job Update At Chipper Cash. The company is hiring a Controls and Testing Manager. This position supports the Legal, Risk and Compliance Function, reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance & Controls & Testing which develops and provides oversight of AML/CFT and Sanctions assurance testing, Risk management, and strategic compliance matters for Chipper Cash.
Are you someone who is steeped in compliance, able to operate both as a sophisticated support for regulatory efforts but also a strategic thinker and able to operate in a fast moving, fast growing start-up with a strong culture of compliance?
See Also: Accra Brewery Plc Advertises Job Vacancy
- Lead a team of controls testing analysts across several jurisdictions, working closely with the Head of Quality Assurance & Controls & Testing to ensure the continual development of the controls testing framework and business as usual testing
- Draft and develop internal controls testing policy and procedures, as well as provide enhancements to existing controls testing methodology
- Establish standards for controls testing for various LRC workflows, including but not limited to, transaction monitoring, watchlist screening, and KYC/onboarding workflows; lead reporting of controls testing results to senior LRC management
- Recommend and implement improvements and enhancements to existing controls framework within LRC based on testing results
- Ensure that risks are being appropriately managed and accurately reported and escalated to the department head when appropriate
- Assist with ensuring that necessary controls and risk mitigation efforts are identified, implemented, and documented within LRC structures and systems
- Assist with third party and independent testing and audit requirements and requests when appropriate
- Minimum of four years’ experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree is a plus. Industry certification(s) from professional bodies relevant to the financial services sector is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment together with experience operating in a second line role or corresponding control function in a Financial Services organization or at a consulting firm
- Experience working in Fintech and liaising with regulators and internal business partners.
- Broad knowledge experience assisting with examinations, control reviews, document production, risk and gap analysis, and issue responses.
- Be a self-driven, self-starter. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team collectively motivated by our mission and vision.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving ability
- It is a plus if you are proficient in other languages.
- Have a global mindset. Even at our small size, we have a team that represents 10+ countries, and our global footprint of customers will continue to grow.
How To Apply For The Latest Job Update At Chipper Cash
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED