Here is the Latest Job Opportunity At Oracle. They are looking forward to hire a Software Solutions Engineer.
- Provide support, as Solution Engineer, to multiple sales teams and lines of business (both proactive and reactive) to identify the best Oracle solution for their customer’s business needs and to position Oracle’s Technology & Cloud Strategy and Solutions as a key differentiator in sales cycles;
- Engage with customers by translating their business needs into appropriate Oracle solutions;
- Present and articulate features and benefits of Oracle technology solution to business and technical customers;
- Create and deliver presentations, customized demonstrations, seminars, and workshops to customers and partners, as well as public events;
- Setting up and leading diverse teams (local/remote, technical / non-technical profiles), in order to address high-profile sales engagements from a pre-sales point of view
- Design, plan and deliver Solution Demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and Benchmarks.
- Become the technical solution expert for a designated solution area;
- Contribute technical responses for Invitations To Tender (ITT), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposal (RFP);
- Define infrastructure architectures and solution proposals, using Value Selling techniques;
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to up-sell based on solutions insight;
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions, and the competition for areas of focus;
- Maintain up-to-date, relevant knowledge of competitive solutions and winning strategies;
- Actively developing product expertise;
- Ongoing education and training of the sales force on Oracle technologies and solutions;
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices;
- Collaborate with other pre-sales teams to drive business results, enhance win rates, and better customer propositions;
- Operate in line with all Oracle processes and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Background from pre-sales, inside sales, or as a consultant;
- Proven experience working in the IT industry as Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Engineer;
- Experience with Data Platform Technologies: Relational Databases, Data warehousing, ETL, Data Lakes, NoSQL, and Analytics among others is desirable.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, Integration, Application Server technologies and DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle technology is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills are essential;
- Fluency in English is a must. French desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
How To Apply For The Latest Job Opportunity At Oracle
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED