Here is the Lancaster University Job Recruitment. The school is hiring an Assistant Learning Developer.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional to be responsible for developing and delivering our academic skills curriculum. Working under the teaching and learning developer, areas of responsibility amongst others will include:
- Supporting students to strengthen skills in academic reading, writing, critical thinking, listening and note-taking.
- Providing guidance and support to students to improve learner skills such as time management and revision strategies.
- Presenting academic skill workshops.
- Providing 1:1 consultation for students through drop-in visits or by appointment; and
- Developing relevant and student-centric strategies and materials to promote academic success and increase the visibility of the Academic Success Centre, both online and through the LUG community.
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree from a reputable university.
- Relevant Master’s degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Appropriate teaching qualification
- An internationally recognized English language teaching certificate e.g., Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL
- A minimum of three years’ post teaching qualification relevant work experience, preferably in a Higher Education Institution (HE1) or in English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Relevant experience in the development of teaching and learning materials and the delivery of academic skills and writing workshops.
- Sound working knowledge of IT (especially Office applications) and use of the Internet
- Excellent administration, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in helping students to reach their potential
How To Apply For The Lancaster University Job Recruitment
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
and mention Assistant Learning Developer in the subject line.
Closing Date: 31st July, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED