KPMG Calls For Job Applications. The company is looking for dedicated, efficient and resilient persons the fill the position listed below.
- Excellent knowledge of financial services regulatory requirements and guidelines (e.g., Basel, Bank of Ghana Capital Requirements Directive (CRD), Bank of Ghana Risk Management Directive, etc.)
- Good knowledge of treasury risk management, assets, and liabilities management activities & methodologies (ALM) in a banking or financial institution environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Capital treatments for banking/trading book and interest rate related instruments, currency and commodities, and equity in the trading book under the Basel definitions
- Understanding of VaR analysis and related control processes and policies
- Technical understanding of structured financial instruments, OTC products and their risk profiles (asset class can be Prime and/or Credit Products, FI and Equity Derivatives, and/or Rates/FX)
- Knowledge of advanced approaches for Credit/Market Risk (IMA) including backtesting, FIRB and/or AIRB
You Might Also Be Interested In:
KPMG Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED