- Coordinate training needs for employees and ensure the training calendar is executed as planned.
- Maintain records of training and development programmes undertaken by individual employees.
- Support with the recruitment and selection process and ensure the requisite induction is conducted in line with policy.
- Carry out maintenance activities, according to management approval and instruction.
- Support the projects for new technical integrations.
- Implementation and improvement of energy systems for the company.
- Develop and manage the annual production plan
- Define and review processing procedures in collaboration with the Operations and Production director
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes
- Prepare and maintain records of laboratory activities
- Assist QA Manager to review and verify results for validity and accuracy.
- Generally responsible for effective functioning of laboratory equipment through constant monitoring.
- Be a local expert on digital tools for collecting and analysing farm and farmer data.
- Support and expand the Koa Farm mapping Initiative.
- Ability to conduct surveys and coordinate data collection activities.
- Sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of demand.
- Creation of purchase orders for supplies and tracking orders to ensure prompt deliveries.
- Gathering market intelligence on potential cost-efficient suppliers and service providers to result in cost savings and optimization.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For KOA Impact Ghana Limited Job Recruitment For June 2022
Kindly click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 22nd/27th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.