Chirano Gold Mine is an underground and open pit gold mine in the Western Region of Ghana, within the Bibiani gold belt. It is 90% owned by Toronto-based Kinross Gold Corporation.
Here is the Kinross Gold Mine Job Recruitment For SHS Graduates. The company is looking for hardworking, resourceful and efficient SHS leavers to fill the positions below.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs which will assist in enhancing the performance and availability of the process plant.
- Proactively participates in safety meetings and promotes safe working practices
- Actively partakes in hazard identification & correction and report all unsafe acts or conditions to the Shift Supervisor
- Ensure all safety guards on rotating equipment are in place when it is energized.
See Also: Job Vacancy For SHS Graduates At FAO
- Responsible for the safe operation and control of all plant equipment while ensuring environmental compliance is maintained.
- Observe gauges, dials, switches, and alarms, and other indicators to ensure optimum performance and availability of the Plant.
- Monitor and conduct inspections on process plant equipment to ensure its correct operation and performances.
- Work with the metallurgical and maintenance team to ensure the optimum performance of the process plant.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For Kinross Gold Mine Job Recruitment For SHS Graduates
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED