Everydaynewsgh brings your way the Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022 For Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students.
This scholarship is open to all students who want to pursue bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree programs.
For full-time study under Bachelor, Master, and PhD educational programs, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan invites applications from overseas students, including those of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Requirements For The Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must have the following criteria:
- Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid passport.
- Students must present previous education documentation
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or its equivalent from a previous degree.
- Furthermore, all documentations must be in English.
- In addition, a recommendation letter must come from the institution where the student studied.
- Applicants must present an international certificate proving foreign language proficiency
- Students who wish to study abroad must provide a medical certificate.
The certificate must attest to the absence of HIV/AIDS infection.
1. Bachelor degree program – 490
2. Master degree program – 50
3. PhD degree program – 10
- The government scholarship will cover the total cost of tuition.
- In addition, students will earn a monthly stipend based on their academic progress.
How To Apply For Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022 For Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED