- Justin Bieber suffering from facial paralysis, tells fans to pray for him.
- Canadian singer Justin Bieber is not smiling the same anymore as he is suffering from facial paralysis.
- He is battling a severe virus that has led to facial paralysis.
- He revealed in a video on IG that he has Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.
- This has left him unable to move half of his face.
- He consequently said he could not take the stage.
Canadian singer Justin Bieber, who is recognized for his genre-melding musicianship, has revealed he is suffering from facial paralysis and seeks prayers from his fans.
Justin Bieber announced on Friday that he is taking a sabbatical from performing because he has paralysis on one side of his face.
The musician stated that he has Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which has left him unable to move half of his face and unable to perform on stage, in a video shared to his verified Instagram account.
Ramsay Hunt syndrome, as described by Mayo Clinic is “When a shingles outbreak impacts the facial nerve near one of your ears, it’s known as shingles. Ramsay Hunt syndrome can include facial paralysis and hearing loss in the afflicted ear, in addition to the painful shingles rash.”
“It is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis,” he said in the video. “As you can see this eye is not blinking. I can’t smile on this side of my face; this nostril will not move. So there’s full paralysis on this side of my face,” Justin said.
Justin Bieber Seeks for our Prayers.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED