Here is the 2022 June Recruitment at the University of Ghana.
The University of Ghana is the oldest and largest of the thirteen Ghanaian national public universities. It was founded in 1948, in the British colony of the Gold Coast, as the University College of the Gold Coast, and was originally an affiliate college of the University of London which supervised its academic programs and awarded degrees. After independence in 1957, the college was renamed the University College of Ghana. It changed its name again to the University of Ghana in 1961, when it gained full university status. The University of Ghana is situated on the West view of the Accra Legon hills and at the northeast of the centre of Accra, now has various schools, institutions, colleges and departments and has over 40,000 registered students.
The University of Ghana which is mainly based at Legon, about 12 kilometres northeast of the center of Accra has its medical school in the town called Korle-Bu, with a teaching hospital and a secondary/external campus in the city of Accra. It also has a graduate school of nuclear and Allied Sciences at the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, making it one of the few universities on the African continent offering programs in nuclear physics and nuclear engineering.
June Recruitment at the University of Ghana 2022
University of Ghana is looking for qualified persons to fill in the following positions:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting the Chief Risk Officer in the development and deployment of core enterprise risk management tools including risk identification, assessment, prioritization, mitigation, monitoring and reporting.
• Working with risk owners to identify and monitor emergent risks and reporting on them.
• Supporting risk owners to complete periodic risk analysis and developing risk documentations and reports.
• Assisting the Chief Risk Officer to deploy business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency response procedures across the University.
• Educating the University community on the University’s risk management strategy.
• Training and communicating with the University staff on the University’s Risk Management Policy, Framework and Guidelines.
• Submitting periodic reports on the status of risk management to the Chief Risk Officer.
• Reporting to the Director, the Data Engineer will identify and develop data sources that will play key roles in the IRPO being able to facilitate evidence-based decision making of Senior Management of the University.
• The Data Engineer will work side by side with Business Intelligence Analysts to identify common data constructs and metrics that are required to create curated datasets that are easily consumable for analysis and that are aligned to reporting and analytic needs.
HOW TO APPLY (June Recruitment at the University of Ghana 2022)
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more about the University of Ghana Vacancy and apply.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Closing Date: June 30, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED