Here is the June 2022 Job Recruitment At MTN Ghana. The company is looking to hire proactive, detail oriented and highly-motivated individuals for the positions outlined below.
- Review and analyse proposed or new laws and regulations, and/or lobbying efforts relevant to the FinTech industry, consumer rights and the role of financial data aggregators, and laws that potentially implicate regulated financial institutions
- Provide guidance to MML of evolving regulatory and compliance trends in the local and global Fintech ecosystem, related impact and proactive interventions.
- Develop and drive comprehensive review and assessment of new financial products and initiatives, balancing risk and business objectives.
- Work cross-functionally and with external counsel. Keep internal stakeholders abreast of important industry consumer protection laws and other product-related regulations
- Provide technical expertise towards investigations pursuant to complaints and allegations of ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest.
- Develops and maintains confidential procedures for the handling and processing of complaints and allegations. Provides processes for the confidential hearing of employee issues related to the ethics or conflicts.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of corporate governance requirements, compliance and reporting responsibilities, and related legal benchmarks from related laws.
- Implement and monitor the established Ethics Risk Management (ERM) programme and methodology for their area, within the established Enterprise Risk Management standards, frameworks, and solutions, in accordance with both internal and industry benchmarks
- Risk Management
- Implement and monitor the established Enterprise Risk Management programme and methodology for assigned area, within established Enterprise Risk Management standards, frameworks, and solutions, in accordance with both internal and industry benchmarks.
How To Apply For June 2022 Job Recruitment At MTN Ghana
Interested persons should click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 6th June, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.