Here is the Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opening 2022. The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position of Magistrate.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
To be successful for the this application, candidates must have the following:
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana
- Must be of not less than three (3) years’ standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, etc;
- Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination, ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview.
How To Apply For Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opening 2022
Interested persons should submit a completed application form, a CV with the names and contact details of three (3) referees together with copies of enrolment and qualifying Certificates and all other relevant Certificates to:
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Also, Application Forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED.