Here is the Johnson & Johnson New Job Advertisement. The company is hiring a Market Access Manager. The incumbent will report to the Country Manager, the Market Access Manager will ensure the development and implementation of an integrated strategy for obtaining and maximizing market access and reimbursement for Janssen’s strategic drugs based on their value and affordability for patients and payers and in line with company’s goals & objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design and execute the Market Access Strategic Plan
- Partner with key market stakeholders and public/private centers to understand and elicit the Market Access and Reimbursement requirements and to propose and implement the necessary strategies and actions to address these requirements
- Map key stakeholders and thought leaders from a market access perspective
- Build and enhance relationships with non-traditional key stakeholders e.g. Patient groups, Patient Advocacy groups, NGOs etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with Healthcare consulting companies to facilitate Patient Access Programs
- Shape the private insurance landscape by providing win-win patient access solutions.
- Identify partnership opportunities with local health authorities in collaboration with Government Affairs and Regulatory Affairs.
- Initiate market access initiatives that reveal funding opportunities for the company’s innovative portfolio through partnership with Government sector NGOs, PAGs and research organizations.
- Develop and disseminate the Janssen portfolio’s key value propositions/messages
- Develop/locally adapt EMEA/global Health Economics models supporting the brand
- value proposition & health economics differentiation from other treatment options.
- Tailor key value messages to meet stakeholder needs in order to optimize market access
- Create stakeholder awareness about burden of illness, unmet needs and keep them updated.
- Lead the regional (SSA) & local pricing strategy
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A pharmacy degree or advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or other related industries.
- Local market experiences a plus, with some job experience and/or education outside of the country also welcome.
- Fluency in English and one or more local languages.
- Knowledge of health economics, outcomes research and economic modelling is preferred.
- Strong ability to think strategically and to develop robust cross functionally aligned plans to support the business.
- Flexibility to execute at an operational and strategic level with a real focus on implementing solutions and showing value, translating theory into practice and action into results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels within the pharmaceutical industry to include senior health professionals, government figures and board members with an ability to verbalize and write clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate technical and economic concepts and approaches to non- technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable excellent numeric and analytical skills together with good MS Office skills.
- Strong team player who works effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to identify and react to potential threats and opportunities for the organization and adapt plans accordingly.
- Project management experience and ability to meet tight deadlines in a timely and accurate manner with strong attention to detail.
- A strong performance track record which includes proof of significant negotiation skills.
- Expertise in maneuvering within the Government system especially within reimbursement arenas.
- The role is located in the Local Operating Company, Ghana Office
- Travel requirements: 10% for local travel, 10% International travel to attend global meetings
How To Apply For The Johnson & Johnson New Job Advertisement
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED