There are Jobs Available At Chemonics International Inc. The are looking for open minded, ready-to-work and agile individuals for the positions outlined below.
- Fulfill office management duties including answering phones, photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Organize and track communications logs.
- Support Operations Specialist with administrative tasks, including hosting project visitors and arranging meeting details, preparing Procurement Action Requirement (PAR).
- Deliver adequate, timely administrative and logistical support to the technical team, as needed.
- Oversee implementation of targeted training and capacity building programs to improve pharmaceutical management, use of data and electronic information systems, quality assurance, and accountability at all levels of the supply chain.
- Oversee development of technical manuals, guidelines, and standard operating procedures for systems strengthening.
- Document and track lessons learned in systems strengthening initiatives.
- Work with a team of technical staff to meet project objectives focused on systems strengthening and capacity building at the central, regional, and local level.
- Work with a team of technical staff and key GHS counterparts to identify areas of logistics management that require strengthening and participate in preparation and implementation of interventions to address identified weaknesses and to monitor and evaluate improvement.
- Participate in the conceptualization, design and deployment of innovative solutions to strengthen the national supply system with special emphasis on distribution, warehouse improvements and Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) for health commodities.
Jobs Available At Chemonics International Inc. – How To Apply
Interested candidates should click on the desired position to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED