There is a Job Vacancy for Drivers. A reputable public service organisation wishes to appoint competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Must have a minimum of WASSE/SSCE Certificate
- Must possess a valid Driving Licence Class (B).
- Must have at least 3 years’ driving experience in a reputable organisation.
- Must reside within the following Regions (Upper East, Upper West and Northern)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How to Apply for The Job Vacancy for Drivers
Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected]
Application closing Date: 13th September, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED