There is a Job Vacancy For Diploma/SHS Graduates At GIZ Ghana. The services of a Receptionist is needed At GIZ Ghana. The position holder will report to the Senior Finance Manager. Contract with the position holder will end on 30th June, 2023. GIZ is embarking on a project: Sustainable Energy and Energy Efficiency for Climate Protection (SustainE4Climate). The project is supporting the Ministry of Energy in Ghana in improving the financial sustainability of the energy sector and the framework conditions for promoting investments in renewable energies and energy efficiency and aims at strengthening the Ghanaian climate goals and sustainable and inclusive economic development.
Scope of the Role:
As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact at the GIZ Green Building. Our receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Responsibilities For The Job Vacancy For Diploma/SHS Graduates At GIZ Ghana
- You will answer and accept phone calls and messages and forward them and ensure that visitors are comfortable by offering newspapers, refreshments etc.
- You will register, document and organise incoming and outgoing correspondence (fax, emails, packages and personally delivered
messages) with routing slips.
- You will support event logistics in the Green Building, by booking and preparing internal and external meetings and event organisation.
- You will support in all administrative issues concerning fleet management, including organising tour requests and drivers within Accra, keeping timely communication and coordination between duty trip requester and drivers as well as checking and filing logbooks.
- You will work together with the compound security company to
manage weekly security reports as well as visitor registration.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Secondary school education and/or certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
- At least 3 years of experience as a receptionist or related field in Government or NGO or international organization.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Very good communication skills and politeness and helpfulness
in dealing with visitors
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Proactive interest in improving quality of work; Excellent
communication skills, both written and oral in English;
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy For Diploma/SHS Graduates At GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: [email protected] under the Job Code 2022/SE4C/07/06. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 14th June, 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED