Here is a Job Vacancy at Solidaridad Network.
• The position is responsible for strategic and programmatic leadership and oversight of Solidaridad’s operations in Ghana.
• The role will entail programme direction, fund-raising, partnership development, strategy development, programme quality assurance, innovation and impact achievement, human resource management, financial stewardship and general administrative oversight.
• The position manages, directs and shapes the vision for implementing Solidaridad’s operations in the country. (This is a nationally recruited staff position)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Lead the development of actionable annual plans guided by the Global Regional Multi Annual Strategic Plan (MSAP), and direct the work of the organisation with sound management and development practice
• Identify and mobilize financial resources and leading and needed engagements towards new business and partnerships development, working closely with the Regional Director. Thus, the position would lead the development of concept notes and programme proposals for funding
• Maintain the financial and legal integrity of the organisation while maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability
• Oversee all communication and marketing of the organisation in the country and promote cross country learning and knowledge sharing
• Ensure, track and report to the regional director on performance of programmes and projects within the context of the PM&E and learning agenda of the organisation
• Lead policy research, dialogue and influencing by maintaining sound relationship with research, advocacy and policy experts to make selected target supply chains efficient and effective. Also, to facilitate the convening of and participation in appropriate round tables, conferences and multi stakeholder platforms
• Lead human resource development and management by ensuring a vibrant and efficient human capital through effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures
• Any other official roles assigned by the Regional Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced Degree (At least Master’s) in Programme Management, International Development, Policy & Planning or any related field
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in development with at least 5 years proven track record in leading and managing institutions and/or development programmes
• Demonstrated an understanding of programme management, information management and policy analysis at national and international levels
• Proven management & leadership skills and demonstrated evidence of leading teams
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English (French will be an added advantage)
• Proven financial management and analytical skills with level of problem-solving skills
• Work experience in similar institutions (i.e, international organisations, consultancies, bilateral agencies etc). would be an added advantage
Other Skills / Competencies
• Proven initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm in managing complex activities in a changing environment
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, creative and results-oriented with need for less direction
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
• Team player with effective interpersonal and influencing skills and knows what to delegate
How To Apply For the Job Vacancy at Solidaridad Network
All applicants are to send their application letter and resume to:
Kindly indicate the position in the subject of your cover email.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED