There is a new Job Vacancy At Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories. Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks an experienced Sales Engineer responsible to implement SEL values and achieve sales objectives in West Africa region.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and developing customer’s relations, understanding, and solving customer problems through the application of SEL product portfolio.
If you are passionate and creative, enjoy building relationships with customers, and interested in providing valuable feedback for product development, then don’t pass up this exciting opportunity to join our team in Ghana office !
- Manage and develop relationships with SEL customers and channel partners.
- Understand the true requirements and objectives of customers. Determine, communicate and deliver the optimal SEL solution that best meets their needs.
- Building and maintain knowledge of all SEL products and teaching customers SEL technology and innovation.
- Develop, maintain and deliver upon quarterly orders forecasts and sales goals.
- Collect, analyze and report industry, competitor and customer trends to the greater SEL organization.
- Work collaboratively to understand and drive the resolution of customer feedbacks and product issues.
- Liaise between customers, contracts & risk, and accounts receivable to facilitate commercial relationships.
- Utilize business tools to maintain customer relationship information, opportunity tracking and sales activities.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operation, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education or work experience in technical sales
- 3 or more years of experience in an electrical engineering or technical sales environment
- Demonstrated success working in a customer facing role
- Ability to travel
- Effective and engaging communication skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Fluent in local language and business practices
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Experience using SEL products
- Utility and Industrial industry experience
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED