There is a Job Vacancy Announcement At Baker Hughes. The company seeks to hire a Project Administrator – Oilfield Equipment.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario.
- Being responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections
- Ensuring other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
Qualification, Skill And Experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have relevant experience in Project Management
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Oil/Gas and Subsea Engineering or a similar environment
- Have domain knowledge of Baker Hughes oilfield equipment product lines
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills in an international environment
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working impartially in a busy environment.
- Be a driven individual with proven problem-solving capability.
Location: Takoradi, Western, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy Announcement At Baker Hughes
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED