There is a new job slot at Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC. The company is looking to hire a Supply Chain Programme & Agriculture Development Planning Manager.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Applied expertise. Build, manage and grow expertise in one or more spend categories, including understanding of supply markets, suppliers, stakeholders. Become a subject-matter expert and share with others in a global community of category professionals. Apply expertise and standards to identify and win new value for Diageo.
- Knowledge management. Drive development of best-in-class market data and knowledge and ensure its availability and active management/ refresh. Apply Diageo standards for category excellence. Contribute to improvement of existing and development of new tools & techniques.
See Also: Job Opportunities At Dangote Global Services Ltd
- Business partnering. Support category managers and specialists in developing relationships with stakeholders, partners and suppliers for deeper insights into needs and capabilities; articulate requirements and deliver insights for greater value from stakeholder collaboration.
- Strategy development. For one or more spend categories, support development and evolution of category strategies by (1) researching and analyzing supply markets and dynamics and providing insights to specialists and managers; and (2) assessing opportunities and proposing solutions.
- Best-in-class capabilities. Generate insights from internal and external benchmarking, develop cost models to consider scenarios with suppliers and stakeholders and build & evolve analytics capabilities that allow regular review and improvement of strategies.
- Strategy execution. Support end to end execution of category strategies across geographical and organizational boundaries. Track and monitor progress against performance goals, providing detailed, monthly KPI data (including reconciliation to category team tracking projects, savings, supplier performance, etc.).
- Support to Global CoEs. Support Global CoEs with strategy development, including for CM4 (global agreements), CM3 (above-region leverage) and CM2 (above-market leverage) by providing relevant Market-wide and local market data, analysis, and insights.
View Also: Job Available At U.S Embassy
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Engineering, Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Food or Cereal Science, with proven relevant 5+ years post-qualification experience; experience in development of agricultural value chains within a forward thinking, fast paced and value-adding blue-chip FMCG environment will be a plus
- Combination of functional expertise, intellectual insights, programme and change management experience
- Minimum 15 years in supply chain or manufacturing experience essential in a senior role (preferably with Brewery management background)
- Outstanding leadership capability – able to engage others around the business agenda, in strong and authentic business partnerships
- Leading edge understanding and thought leadership regarding the supply chain and manufacturing development – preferably within the Beer industry.
- Strong project management support to ensure that maximum benefit is delivered on time and in full, performance clarified, and blockers identified
Recommended: Job Opening At Dangote Global Services Ltd
- Breakthrough performance coaching where relevant and ongoing capability development to the Supply cost management team.
- Strong commercial acumen, with excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, both verbal and written, with ability to readily engage and influence a range of colleagues and senior stakeholders.
- Analytical, numerate, enthusiastic, tenacious. Sound financial-fundamentals awareness and the ability to contribute to the wider business process outside immediate functional responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to prepare clear and professional presentations or reports for utilization at senior levels within Guinness, Diageo and our supply base.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, and manage multiple relationships in a matrix environment, with an ability to take criticism and learn from feedback.
- Strong lT skills base, including mastery in Excel and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Ability to anticipate and plan effectively, monitoring and measuring progress in a timely fashion.
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to ‘flex’ approach to meet the needs of a diverse community.
Flexible Working options:
The role will be based in Achimota with frequent national travel and potential requirements for regional-hub and international travel.
How To Submit An Application To Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC Job slot
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED