There is a new Job opportunity At Voltic Ghana Limited. The company is seeking the services of a Supply Planner.
Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports directly to the Planning Manager. It is the responsibility of the job holder to optimise the planning and balancing of stock required across the supply chain network in line with targeted customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and buffer stock levels, for the allocated portfolio of SKU’s. To continuously monitor and evaluate actual performance against plan to ensure that the most efficient and effective plans are compiled.
See Also: Job Alert At Japan International Cooperation Agency
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide input to inventory targets using DDMRP principles.
- Develop and operationalise Rolling Forecasts and Raw Materials Schedules
- Generate inventory requirements for Raw Materials using DDMRP principles.
- Monitor the implementation of Rolling Forecasts and Raw Materials Schedules using DDMRP principles.
- Manage Raw Materials issues
- Assist in the Peak Planning process and monitor replenishment to plan using DDMRP principles.
- Track and report on results against Rolling Forecasts and Raw Materials Schedules
- Build value-added business partner relationship with stakeholders
Check This: Employment Opportunity At DHL Ghana
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Minimum requirement – Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management (or similar) or Bcom.
- Minimum 5 Years in Beverage or Similar Consumer Goods Industry.
Experience in using an ERP system
- Demand & Supply Planning experience.
- Sales & Operations planning experience.
- Inbound Material Planning & Handling.
- Analytical Skills
- Logical Thinker
- Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Business Acumen
- Compliance, Governance and Ethics
- Conflict Management skills
- High degree of Credibility
- Innovative thinking
- Project Management Skills
- Strong technical skill
How To Send An Application To Voltic Ghana Limited For The New Job Opportunity
Closure Date: 10th May, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED