There is a new job opportunity at African Underground Mining Services. The company is looking for experienced Underground HD Fitters who can work on a 6:3 schedule to join us in our different African Operations. The most important part of the job is making sure that the local workers learn and grow by sharing your experience and being a good example. You will need to have a lot of energy, be tough, determined, and genuinely want to work with people from other cultures.
Check: New Job Announcement At WACAM
- Do scheduled maintenance on mobile equipment in a safe way that follows procedures, rules, and the relevant service sheets.
- National trades staff mentoring, coaching, and development
- Use your skill and experience to keep machines from breaking down as much as possible.
- Make sure that maintenance is recorded and reported in the right way.
- Keep the workshop and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Service and spare parts manuals can be read and understood.
- Tell the Maintenance Foreman about any problems with the equipment so that they can be added to the weekly planning for the workshop.
- A strong interest in safety and a proactive approach to making sure that all employees keep safety in mind at all times.
- Has a lot of experience training less qualified tradespeople to a high standard in an underground contracting mining environment with a lot of work.
- Strong experience working with the newest SANDVIK, CAT, and Atlas underground mobile equipment and the automation systems that go with it.
- At least 5 years of experience working on large mobile equipment in underground mining after an apprenticeship.
- A lot of knowledge and skill about how to fix problems with electric and hydraulic drilling equipment. (desired)
- Good knowledge of how to take care of loaders and trucks.
- Auto electrics, hydraulic circuit schematics, and diesel engine maintenance are all things he knows how to do.
- Self-starters who can do their job with little help.
- The job was done with excellent service and maintenance.
How To Submit An Application For the Job Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services
Send your application to the email: [email protected] with “Attention: Moana Johnson” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 19th March, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED