There are Job Opportunities At Creative Associates International. The company is looking to employ people who have the ability to work under pressure, take initiatives and be a team player to occupy the positions listed below.
- Support the Senior Grants Manager in developing targeted scopes of work and solicitations (Requests for Applications, Annual Program Statements.).
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Program Development Officer and Grantees on the development of activity Implementation Plans and Budgets.
- Conduct on-site grantee capacity assessments, including reviews of financial and administrative systems.
- For each activity under development, ensure that the activity background, implementation plan, budget, and monitoring & evaluation plan are coherent and consistent.
- Manage the process of clearing bills, payments, and vouchers; and assist in the transfer of project funds from the regional account to field accounts.
- Track and file personnel leave records both manually and electronically and maintain their tracking spreadsheets accurately and verify staff’s monthly timesheets.
- Assist the Finance Manager in managing day to day finance operations, including implementing Creative and USAID policies, procedures, and systems, reviewing accounts payable documents for proper accuracy and completeness, and liaising with bank on all banking issues.
- Assist Finance Manager in issuing and reconciling advances to staff and consultants.
How To Apply For The Job Opportunities At Creative Associates International
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED