There is new job open at Halliburton. They are looking for a Service Planner — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
See Also: Job Slot At Guinness Ghana Breweries
- Under general supervision, creates, updates, and maintains SAP sales orders for Product Service Line (PSL) Service Coordinator.
- Focuses on minimizing sales order day sales outstanding.
- Support the Service Coordinators through specific processing of order to cash, plant maintenance and procurement data entry.
- Responsible for daily inventory commitment and reconciliation.
- Troubleshoots & resolves SAP order to cash issues.
- Work with resource planners in maintaining accuracy of scheduling board and the dispatching of jobs in SAP.
- Work with resource planners, plant maintenance, and accounting teams to resolve scheduling issues.
- Creates requisitions as required and supports processing and transfer of cost to a sales orders or MBU.
- Creates standing maintenance orders to assign sundry item cost to mobile business unit (MBU).
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma or similar education and 2 years experience in PSL.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
How To Submit An Application For the Job Open At Halliburton
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED