A job offer of employment is available at Unilever Ghana. The company is looking forward to hiring an Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs. This is a critical business function to support delivery of impactful innovations and Unilever’s strategic priorities for the future. Regulatory Affairs is a technical function in R&D.
You will be responsible for connecting & translating the science of our product to achieve the most impactful claims/ innovation support for business growth in line with business strategies and possess the ability to connect widely across functions, both internally & externally.
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region
Recommended: Exciting Job Vacancy At Moove
- A background in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Foods Technology is preferred with at least 5-7 years’ experience within R&D.
- A demonstrated expertise and track record in Regulatory Affairs with a focus on Advocacy and Innovation guidance
- Existing relationships with regulators, industry bodies and involvement in technical regulatory committees
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to liaise with different functions, regulators, senior stakeholders, and ability to command respect.
- Strong technical & regulatory knowledge
- Enthusiasm & passion with strong influencing skills.
Strong interfacing is required at all levels:
- R&D, marketing, External affairs, legal, Supply Chain, Finance functions; consumer care
- Regional & global: Network, Project Leaders
- Regulatory authorities, External technical forums, Trade association
Other Recommended Posts: New Job Alert At Oxfam
How To Submit An Application For The Job Offer At Unilever
Apply by tapping on This Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED