There is a new job available at SOS Children’s Villages International. The organization is in search of a Finance Officer.
- Prepare Programme Cash, Bank Income Registers and Income Register (Uniform, cloth, clinic, main and village income)
- Make entries of Programme default register
- Prepare Project Bank and Income Account Reconciliation Statement.
- Ensure that all receipts and supporting documents are attached to payment vouchers and complete Vouchers without supporting documents file quarterly.
- Write Cheques and payment Vouchers for Programme.
- Support the labeling of Fixed Assets for Programme.
- Make entries in Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Support preparation of location budget.
- Ensure Allowance for Contract and Casual staff are paid on time.
- To ensure proper filing of accounting documents.
- School Master Issues:Print Monthly Arrears List and Category List (Canteen, PTA, Tuition, ICT etc.).
- Issuing receipts for school fees using the School Master
- Lodge school fees collection to bank
- Prepare Household and donation in kind tracking Register.
- Lodge cash donation, proceeds from uniform, bank draft and clinic income to bank.
- Conduct monthly stocktaking of Donation in kind.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Check Also: Vodafone Ghana Job Posting
Educational Qualification and working experience:
- HND in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce, 1st Degree in Accountancy
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
Location: Tema, and Tamale
Also Recommended: Job Vacancy At Newmont Mining Corporation
How To Send An Application For SOS Children’s Villages International’s Available Job
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED