There is a new Job available At Perbi Cubs. The institution is looking to hire a Creative & Educational Content Manager to join its growing team and help make books for kids that are fun and educational. This is a chance for candidates to help build a strong reading culture by writing creatively, making beautiful illustrations, and coming up with new ideas.
The jobholder makes sure that high-quality content is made and that research is done on the best resources so that families can get the best services. To do well in this job, the person must come up with interesting, exciting stories for kids that are of world-class quality and are shared all over the world.
See Also: Latest Job Offer At M-KOPA
(35%) Content creation, brand building, and rollout.
- Lead the creation and design of a short-term and long-term plan for making interesting content.
- Help the team come up with all of the content for the weekly activities.
- Do research on relevant curricula and make content that is exciting and interesting for our customers.
- Help make book quizzes for all of the Perbi Cubs book resources.
- Make sure that the content you create has the right Lexile levels.
- Lead the way in drawing, branding, and releasing interesting and engaging content.
- Make sure that the manuscript and elements of the design are turned into finished books.
- Effective use of project management methods in publishing a book, such as ordering the right paper and getting quotes and negotiating prices for typesetting, printing, binding, etc.
- Work with the Brand Influence and Marketing Communications team to set up campaigns and make marketing materials.
- Lead the way in setting up and going to events like book launches and book fairs.
- Talk to wholesalers and retailers about carrying both hard copies and digital copies of Perbi Cubs books.
- Checking for mistakes at Perbi Cubs Communications (15%)
- Lead quality control by making sure that all of Perbi Cubs’ outside communications have correct grammar.
Leadership on the team and personal growth make up 20%.
- Hire, train, and manage top-notch staff, and give them high standards for how they should do their jobs.
- Take on coaching and leadership roles to help your staff grow.
- Help with all the tasks that need to be done to achieve the organization’s mission and help carry out plans for staff growth and succession.
- Plan, assign, and keep an eye on what content writers and illustrators are doing as a whole.
- Make a manual for the business unit that includes best practices and systems for running the business.
Living the Brand – The 7 Ps (5%)
- You must be able to stick to the 7 Ps of our company’s brand, which are People, Integrity, Excellence, Flexibility and Fun, Innovation and Creativity, Success, and Grace and Glory.
Skills or Experience Needed
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the job.
- At least ten (10) years of work experience in a field related to the job.
- Having a Project Management Professional certificate is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, and perfect grammar.
- Proven skills in team building, customer service, and being a leader.
- Good teamwork skills when working on creative projects with people in different places.
- They are strong and can think critically.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to make people feel confident and trust you.
- Ability to get along well with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well under stress and plan one’s own work well.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use Google Sheets and the Microsoft Office suite.
How To Submit An Application To Perbi Cubs For The Job Available
Send your resume and a one-page cover letter to [email protected].
“Creative and Educational Content Manager” should be the subject line of your email.
Application Deadline: Friday, 14th April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED